Sunday, September 11, 2011

La Ciudad de las Bestias


One of my favorite books is: La Ciudad de las Bestias
It is an Adventure book
It’s was written by: Chilean-American Isabel Allende
It is the first part of the trilogy Las memorias del Aguila y el Jaguar, it is a story about the adventures of a boy, named Alexander Cold. It all starts when Alexander  travels to the Amazon with his grandmother looking for a beast, that is feared throughout the area, and on the trip he knows to Nadia. She is an inhabitant of that place, and together they defy times of danger and adventure. I really recommend this story.

Written by: MARIA FERNANDA MORENO GONZALEZ

4 comments:

  1. We note that the trilogy is interesting but read it is not my favorite type of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its a good book, i´d like to read soon and recommend. seems a good story.
    Omar andablo marquez

    ReplyDelete
  3. sonds good, this history me remember to other book, i hope read a day.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I really like the genre of adventure and a bit of mystery truthful, because for me the interesting stories are true stories.

    ReplyDelete