Monday, September 12, 2011

Beatriz 16 years old student

One of my favorite books is "Beatriz 16 years old student". It is a novel based on a true story, it was written by Pedro Guirao.
it is about a 16 years old girl, who lives with her mom, one day the girl is kidnapped and raped, since that moment she got into the world of drugs, alcohol and prostitution, because her mother never helped her.  The mom thought that someday her daughter could have sex with a man, and that the rape was only an experience in her life.



Written by: Eva Alicia Huepalcalco

8 comments:

  1. Good book, I like it, but the history is very cruel, but unfortunately so happens.


    Isabel Sarabia Rodarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the narrative, but Iwould not read it because it is not quite to my liking these issues but it is something that happens every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The summary is strong, i´d like to read all the story , i´d like to know what happend whith their lives. I think that is a good book.

    DIANELLY LÓPEZ TORRES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ángela Ortega TéllezSeptember 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM

    wow! Excellent book, I have to read
    the story is very sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. samantha sanchez vazquezSeptember 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM

    this kind of reading I like it because they talk about real things and I think itand I think I can help people to see reality.the bad thing is that are cruel stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of this book, but interesting to hear, although a bit strong
    by: Ma. Fernanda Moreno Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds interesting the history are true stories that happen in real life, wait read this book someday but i like book on love :)
    BY:GRISELDA VIANEY ESCOBAR ACEVEDO

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book sounds very interesting, I'd like to read one day and that we compat opinions. Not just a book but do a reading group.
    bye

    ReplyDelete