Monday, September 12, 2011

Stories of love, craze and death

I read a litle book called “Stories of love, craze and death”. The stories aren’t real; they are very crazy and full of fantasy. I liked some stories but i didn’t really enjoy most of them however I had to read it for school homework. One story was about one woman who gets married and her husband doesn’t really love her. They live their life in this way but one day she gets very sick and they can´t find the reason. Finally she dies and he discovers a monster in her pillow that sucks her blood. He kills this monster and he gets depressed.
Written by:
♥♪ GaBiiTHa ♪♥

4 comments:

  1. Jiménez Sánchez José EduardoSeptember 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM

    I know this story is called the feather pillows and if this story is very interesting, do not know if this book is a compilation of stories that I just remember I read this story in the book, but I also like very much and I recommend it. Jiménez Sánchez José Eduardo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book is so crazy, so my almost do not like books of this genre hahaha. see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. this story is very interesting and I really liked
    by rosa gabriela nu;ez rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this book is too fantastic.
    Maria Isabel Muñoz Pedraza

    ReplyDelete