Monday, September 12, 2011

Go ask Alice

I read a book titled “Go ask Alice”. It’s a non-fiction book by an anonymous teenage girl who became addicted to drugs.
Alice was just a teenager but she had a lot of problems with her family, she was studying the high school but also had problems in the school, so she decided to move out of her parents’ house. She started to work and she met good and also bad people, she started consuming alcohol, drugs, and being abused from bad guys.
The book describes how hard the life for an alone teenager could be.
I think the book is a little cruel because you discover a lot of humans’ evil.
I really enjoyed the book, and I learned to appreciate a lot of things about my family.
I recommend this book, it‘s easy to read and you can learn too much from it.
Written by: Ariana García

9 comments:

  1. this book is interesting, if you like this kind of books I suggest to read the book beatriz 16 years old, this book is a similar story, I wait you like it


    Eva alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teacher i just want to tell you this is my summary of the book... i'm Ariana Garcìa :) and thanks for the recomendation Eva... i'll do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book I read of the review is very interesting is that today are things we see, and I think I'll read it because it is a book to reflect...

    ALAN FLORES

    ReplyDelete
  4. The life of an addict, sounds like so much mexican people, a lot of teenagers are addict to so much drugs, sounds great for teen public!

    Saúl Alberto Lechuga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this book is not for all people, and it sounds very interesting :). Thank you for recommend this book.

    Mónica L. Gtz. Medellín

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS BOOK I FIND INTERESTING. I WOULD LIKE TO READ, FOR THE CONTEMPORARY APPROACH. I WILL RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS.
    OMAR ANDABLO MARQUEZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. this story was very interesting and I like to read the book to learn more about this beautiful story



    att rosa gabriela nu;ez rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do not read this book and so but me comments looks quite interesting and gives us not consume any teaching.
    Maria Isabel Muñoz Pedraza

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl is emo? jajajaja sonds good. see you later. thanks

    ReplyDelete