Tuesday, September 13, 2011

PETER CAMENZID

I like this book because the author is very descriptive in all the scenaries where Peter Camenzid lived.
It is about a German boy who lives in a small town of Germany. No one from that place has gone to the university before and he wanted to be the first one. He went out of his home and started to write for a newspaper in order to pay his apartment and school.
He was very smart so that he finished earlier than everybody, then he wrote a book that was strongly criticised. After that he started to drink and became an alcohol addict, he loses everything that he had achived and the worst thing was that he didn't find real love.
Then he made a friend that had polio and decided he had to help him to live in a better way.
His parents died and also his friend and at the end he returned to his village to get old.
What I like about this book is the message that the author wanted to give us, it is not good to be alone and any time is a good time to keep learning. I can't put down this book.



Written by: Mónica Liliana Gutiérrez Medellín

9 comments:

  1. I think that writer has all reason never is too late to learn, I like the way he think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the author, i think any time is a good time to keep learning and also to keep improving, to be always better.
    Sometimes we have to lose everything to understand and to take the real value to things that are around us.
    Ariana Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never in my life heard of this book but the description is tell us which is a fantastic story, and boy do the best to buy it and read it.

    ALAN FLORES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like books, but, this sounds interesting, the story of a guy allways it's great!

    Saúl Alberto Lechuga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY DESAGREE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE BRILLIAN PEOPLE HAVE STRONG ADICTIONS AND DESTROYED THEIR LIVES

    ReplyDelete
  6. these stories are very interesting to me because they speak of a person despite his problems out on.

    by Rosa Gabriela Nu;ez Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like this book and I especially love that motivates us as students to succeed despite the problems life presents us and that any time is good to keep learning.
    Maria Isabel Muñoz Pedraza

    ReplyDelete
  8. this book looks insteresting, because the theme talks about real issues that happen in life. I would like to read in full the book.


    eva alicia huepa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY DESAGREE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE BRILLIAN PEOPLE HAVE STRONG ADICTIONS AND DESTROYED THEIR LIVES
    Adriana herrera

    ReplyDelete