Monday, September 12, 2011

EL PERFUME

One of my favorite books is “El perfume historia de un asesino”.
v  It is a novel of horror and mystery.
v  It was written by Patrick Suskind, published in 1985 with the title original Das Parfum, die Geschichte eines Morders.
v  This novel is about Grenouille, who grew up differently from the other people, with a miserable life, but his ability to smell was amazing. He worked in different places, whit a blacksmith where he spent most of his childhood. Later he started working in perfumery where he did the best combinations, he was interested in the scent of women which he extracted after killing her. No matter what they did to protect them because he could find them with their smell. It became an obsession causing him to kill women, and he became a murderer. For a while he moved away and lived in a caves but then he felt the need to go back and search to the woman who surprised him, after committing the act, he was captured to be sacrificed for all he had done but he used the perfume which is the combination of all women who he had killed and made everybody fell in love him, and he was released, after all. He went to a place where he bathed with the perfume and he was devoured.
v  I recommend this novel because it is very interesting, although it is a long story, but you have to read id to understand it better. You´ll like it.


Written by: Jiménez Sánchez José Eduardo

13 comments:

  1. I like this book and think is interesting, but realy I dont like to read i prefer to watch the movie


    eva alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted to read it, i haven't watch the movie neither so thanks to recomend it i'll try to read it just after it i'll watch the movie to compare some things, thanks for the recomendation nand the summary!
    Ariana Garcia Juarez

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book is very interesting and I liked it a lot because it is a person who is mad because he wants to find the perfect essenceand it does after so many deaths ... This book is beautiful

    Alan Flores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horror and mistery, that doesn't sounds like a book thar I could love... but there is too much people who I think this will be a great book!

    Saúl Alberto Lechuga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the movie but the book most be better. Graeat choice. :)
    Mónica L. Gtz. Medellín

    ReplyDelete
  6. samantha sanchez vazquezSeptember 19, 2011 at 7:54 PM

    the truth I have not read the book but I've seen the movie and for me like that the movie speaks as an individual obsession to get the best scent for a perfume

    ReplyDelete
  7. the book is interesting, I read it and also saw the movie

    Ángela Ortega Téllez

    ReplyDelete
  8. i havent read the book, but i´ve seen the movie and is one of my favorites movies.
    i love this story, that causes me so much commotion. i´d like to read the book.
    i highly recommend the movie.
    OMAR ANDABLO MARQUEZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LIKE THIS BOOK BECAUSE IS INTERESTING HOW A INSIGNIFICANT BOY BECOME TO DO A WONDERFUL PERFUME
    ADRIANA HERRERA

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I love that book,definitely is better than the movie, this book have a interesting story
    by Ma. Fernanda Moreno Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I watched the movie and I found it quite interesting, is one of my favorites.
    Maria Isabel Muñoz Pedraza

    ReplyDelete
  12. I THINK THAT IS A BOOK VERY INTERESTING BUT I NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE AND I NOT READ THE BOOK, I HOPE READ SOME DAY.
    SANDRA COYOTL TLACHI

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book is very good and I really like it a lot more than your film.

    ReplyDelete